Nebosh Safety Simplified is just three days this new NEBOSH course will give you practical, real-life skills to help improve health and safety in any workplace. Safety Simplified is relevant to any business, in any sector utilising real life case studies and cutting edge learning practices.
what will i know
- Understand the reasons for, and benefits of, managing health and safety.
- Have an improved understanding of organisational safety measures.
- Understand how to help prevent incidents recurring.
- Appreciate the purpose of inspections and audits.
- Know how to contribute to supporting health and safety practices and create a better working environment for everyone.
1 Making the case for health and safety
2 Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
3 Stopping incidents from repeating themselves
4 Dealing with common workplace hazards
5 Keeping an eye on how things are going
How is it assessed
Mode of Study – Options available include face to face, distance learning, in-company training and eLearning