Diploma In Fire Engineering and Safety Management
DIPLOMA IN FIRE ENGINEERING & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Diploma in Fire engineering and Safety Management is one of the department of study and implementation that deals fully with engineering controls that helps to mitigate the fire risks in workplace .
Which covers ,
- Design of fire detectors and alarm
- Design & Installation of automatic suppression systems
- Design of compartmentalization and fire plan for an building or industry etc etc.
How to become an Fire and Safety Officer?
To become an fire and safety officer , You must have any National Government approved “Fire and safety engineering or management courses” and you must have full knowledge of Fire and safety.
|COURSE CODE: FSS013|
COURSE NAME: BSS DIPLOMA IN FIRE ENGINEERING & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
|1||FSS013-01||COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH & COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS (MS OFFICE)|
|2||FSS013-010||PRACTICAL – IV|
|3||FSS013-011||PRACTICAL – V|
|4||FSS013-012||PRACTICAL – VI|
|5||FSS013-02||ACCIDENT PREVENTION & RISK MANAGEMENT|
|6||FSS013-03||FIRE HYDRAULICS & FIRE LOSS CONTROL|
|7||FSS013-04||SAFETY IN ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS|
|8||FSS013-05||SAFETY & PREVENTION IN CHEMICAL/PETRO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, REFINERIES & OIL RIGS|
|9||FSS013-06||FIRE PREVENTION & CONTROL|
|10||FSS013-07||PRACTICAL – I|
|11||FSS013-08||PRACTICAL – II|
|12||FSS013-09||PRACTICAL – III|
Study Mode: Regular/ Distance / Online / Fast Track Mode
- Issued By BSS,Promoted by Government of India
- Approved By National Development Agency , India
- Evaluated by National Controller Of Examinations , India
- Eligible to Register in Employment Exchange, India
- Eligible to Attest in Ministry of External affairs
- Eligible to become an member of IIRSM (U.K)