Power Plant Engineering
Call Us For More Details: +91 944 599 06 44
POST DIPLOMA IN POWER PLANT ENGINEERING,SAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
- Students will be able to recognize and recall the basics of nuclear reactor terminology, definitions, and concepts associated with reactor physics and theory and technology of nuclear power plant.
- Students will learn principals of water chemistry control for nuclear power plant systems.
- Students will classify different materials and alloys in power plant application and describe effects of radiation on them such as fracture of nuclear fuel, stress development in the reactor vessel wall, erosion/corrosion effects.
- Students will apply their knowledge of basic electrical theory, basic alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) theory in application to nuclear power.
- Students will apply their knowledge of mechanical engineering principals to the theory of valve fundamentals and components, pumps, turbines, vibration, rotating equipment safety
|COURSE CODE: FSS043|
COURSE NAME: BSS POST DIPLOMA IN POWER PLANT ENGINEERING,SAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
COURSE DURATION: ONE YEAR
|1||FSS043-01||International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Framework / Organizational Structure|
|2||FSS043-02||Commissioning of Nuclear Power Plants – Training & Human Resource Considerations|
|3||FSS043-03||Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Nuclear Power Plants|
|4||FSS043-04||Progress of Nuclear Safety for Symbiosis and Sustainability|
|5||FSS043-05||Sustainable and Safe Nuclear Fission Energy|
|6||FSS043-06||PRACTICAL – I|
|7||FSS043-07||PRACTICAL – II|
|8||FSS043-08||PRACTICAL – III|
|9||FSS043-09||PRACTICAL – IV|
|10||FSS043-10||PRACTICAL – V|
Study Mode: Regular/ Distance / Online / Fast Track Mode
- Issued By BSS,Promoted by Government of India
- Approved By National Development Agency , India
- Evaluated by National Controller Of Examinations , India
- Eligible to Register in Employment Exchange, India
- Eligible to Attest in Ministry of External affairs
- Eligible to become an member of IIRSM (U.K)