Ohsas 18001 lead Auditor
OHSAS 18001:2007 – Lead Auditor Training Course
OHSAS / Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems / Lead Auditor Training Course
This five-day highly interactive Lead Auditor course is ideal for those seeking to develop their professional auditing skills in planning, implementing and reporting effective audits in health and safety and provides an in-depth understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001:2007 model.
Duration – 5 Days – Classroom Training
who should attend?
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to OHSAS 18001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OH&S MS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Auditors who want to audit OH&S management systems and who need to show professional competence in this subject.
- Those new to auditing wishing to understand OH&S MS auditing.
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
- The OH&S Standards, including OHSAS 18001
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning and use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Auditing improvement.
- Non-conformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification sources of information
- Describe the purpose, scope & business benefits of OHSMS
- Explain the elements of OH&S management.
- Provide an interpretation and understanding of the OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, and report and follow up an OHSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting OHSAS 18001.
- Provide knowledge to write nonconformity & audit reports and realize lead auditor duties and competence issues.