HABC Certificate in Chennai
Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance
Highfield Awarding body for compliance is a swift thriving Awarding organization in the UK to provide comprehensive compliance qualification. HABC awarding body is recognized by regulatory bodies – Ofqual, Welsh Government and SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority).
HABC Qualifications covers vital domains which include Food Safety, HACCP, Health & Safety, Risk Assessment, Fire Safety, First Aid, Manual Handling, Licensing, Security and Teaching and much more.
The HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) has been accredited by the regulators of England and Wales (Ofqual and Qualification Wales) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The qualification is also supported by Pro skills, the Sector Skills Council for the process and manufacturing sector.
HABC Award in Health and Safety Overview and Objective
- This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to gain a internationally recognized qualification in health and safety.
- Achievement of this regulated qualification will enable learners to work safely and to recognize and deal with hazards in the workplace.
- The aim of of offering HABC safety Courses in Chennai is to provide candidates with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
- This HABC Courses in Chennai includes the hazards and risks along with the relevant legislation, and ensures awareness of cost-effective, practical control methods.
- This qualification is applicable for any private or public sector working environment and provides employees with an awareness of their own safety, as well as the safety of customers, contractors and members of the public.
- This Ofqual approved qualification has been developed specifically for insertion into the Qualifications and Credit Framework with full support from Proskills.
- It is therefore fully compliant with industry and regulatory standards as well as being recognized by the Health and Safety Executive, auditors and other enforcement officers.
- The objective of the HABC safety Courses is to prepare learners to progress into further/higher level training.
HABC Level 2 in Health & Safety Examination Details :
- The HABC Courses are assessed by a multiple-choice question examination.
- This method of assessment is an end of course exam and must follow the HABC Security and Invigilation Guidelines.
- During the exam, learners are required to choose one of the prescribed options to answer a set of examination questions.
- This HABC examination contains 30 questions that must be completed within one hour.
- Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a minimum pass mark of 20/30 (67%).
- Completed examination papers should be returned to HABC for marking and results will then be provided to the center afterwards.
Call :9445990644/ 9047276591
Study Internationally Recognized HABC Health and safety courses in Chennai & Increase your Opportunities to get placed in HSE Sectors!